No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenyz
Drifter
Drifter

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 pm

So I have my entries for the T-Shirt contest but I don't know which one is the best.

I need your help! 45905490

I need your help! 66324715

I need your help! Finalmaybe

I'm also thinking of changing the tagline to either "Crownless King" or "Crownless". What should I do? Also I can change things if needed. Like remove the eyebrows on the third image or add them to the second. Change the glasses to look like either the second or third image.

Anyway which should I submit?
Back to top Go down
Greenyz
Drifter
Drifter

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:38 am

So I've made another one. Should I stick with the the Crownless King ones or use this?

I need your help! Lovikov2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 am

I really like the colored one of Without a Crown. I also really like the drunken russian one. I think the drunken russian looks so much better! But the quote I think over does it, like takes focus off the main theme.
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Greenyz
Drifter
Drifter

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks for the help!

I changed some things though. Someone wanted "Crownless King" so I changed the quote.

I need your help! Finalmaybe2

Then someone wanted the letters more visible so I lightened the background.
I need your help! Finalmaybe2

Finally here's the Lovikov image you suggested with an added mustache because I didn't notice until this morning that he had one.
I need your help! Lovikov3

So what do you think? Which one?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm

I really like the Lovikov one! But the first crownless king one looks awesome too. Can you submit 2, because if you can, I( would submit both.
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Greenyz
Drifter
Drifter

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 pm

You can only submit one. That is unless I cheat. Razz I'm not going to do that though. I'm still going to be thinking about it. I have a few more days. I'm slightly aiming more for the Crownless King one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No More Heroes Nation Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: