No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacbuttcrack
Lovikov
Lovikov
Zacbuttcrack

Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this... Empty
PostSubject: Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...   Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:53 am

Well, this women and her kid came to my house to sought out her rent issues (my brother bought a couple of flats, and he rented them out) so, her kid has a problem, I forgot what it was called.. And the kid came rushing into my room and picked up my wii wheel, and threw it down hard on the floor, then he spilt my coke, then he farted in my room :/

then the kid needed to take a shit, so the mother helped him out, and when they came out... it smelt like nothing I've ever smelt before, it was disgusting!

And lastly the mother came walking down the stairs with a diaper full of shit, it was terrible..

Alrighty, so thats gotta be the msot disgusting, but funniest part of my life

Zac
Back to top Go down
Mania
Otaku
Otaku
Mania

PostSubject: Re: Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...   Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...   Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Lol at the diaper full of shit. I would have beaten his ass if he touched mah wii wheel
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Godzilly
Lovikov
Lovikov
Godzilly

PostSubject: Re: Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...   Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...   Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this... Empty

Back to top Go down

Omfg, you'll laugh your ass off at this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No More Heroes Nation Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: