No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wii crossfire gun *must look*

Go down 
+4
Mania
Godzilly
Admin
Zacbuttcrack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacbuttcrack
Lovikov
Lovikov
Zacbuttcrack

Wii crossfire gun *must look* Empty
PostSubject: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:52 am

http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/6543/2/
(a self contained wii remote)
Alrighty, sorry that I'm posting a number of topics, I just wanted to show you guys one more thing:

Well, its got an actual picture of the gun, looks very well made, it'll be perfect for first person shooters since the A button is on the side, the D pad and the 1 & 2 buttons are on the back, home, plus, minus, power buttons on the side too.. And to finish it off it has motion controls built in..

I'm definetley going to buy this bad boy with my birthday money, it looks fuckin sweet!

Also, it features the B button as a trigger, speaker, vibration, and of course, a IR pointer, and has quite a few more things!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm

If its not made by Nintendo, its shitl.
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Zacbuttcrack
Lovikov
Lovikov
Zacbuttcrack

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Admin wrote:

Bull, and I actually like this better than the wii remote itself, but what a shame is costs the same as a wii remote Sad
Back to top Go down
Godzilly
Lovikov
Lovikov
Godzilly

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 pm

aww man thats the best wii gun type thing ive seen out there, the others just look like chunks of plastic compared to this one. The wii "zapper" (made by nintendo) is nothing compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Zacbuttcrack wrote:
Admin wrote:

Bull, and I actually like this better than the wii remote itself, but what a shame is costs the same as a wii remote Sad
It does? Damn thats alot for a gun not made by Nintendo
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Mania
Otaku
Otaku
Mania

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

usually third party wiimotes have better button layouts but their IR isn't as good as the original. Be sure to read as many reviews as you can before you buy.
Back to top Go down
HeroOfTime007
Lovikov
Lovikov
HeroOfTime007

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 pm

IN short, this kicks the zappers Ass by a longshot
Back to top Go down
Elite77777
Drifter
Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 pm

I might actually consider buying this. It just looks so badass.

Oh BTW, I joined!!!
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 pm

yay elite!
and yeah, its not made by nintendo, so its probably gonna suck, me and game learned that the hard way, when we bought a wii "shotgun".
the trigger didnt work, and it just sucked :\
Back to top Go down
http://nomoreheroesnatin.webs.com
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 am

Spencer wrote:
yay elite!
and yeah, its not made by nintendo, so its probably gonna suck, me and game learned that the hard way, when we bought a wii "shotgun".
the trigger didnt work, and it just sucked :\

that is not the hard way. No i bought a wii not made by nintendo. biggest waste of $195 let me tell you...
Back to top Go down
Zacbuttcrack
Lovikov
Lovikov
Zacbuttcrack

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:08 am

Was it a shell? Because as far as I know, there is no delf contained shotgun controller..

To be real honest you and glocks are quite retarded at times..
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:37 am

it was this thing, but a bit smaller:
Wii crossfire gun *must look* Shotgun-wii-blasterso i guess im retarded for thinking its a shotgun...
Back to top Go down
Zacbuttcrack
Lovikov
Lovikov
Zacbuttcrack

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 am

Spencer wrote:
it was this thing, but a bit smaller:
Wii crossfire gun *must look* Shotgun-wii-blasterso i guess im retarded for thinking its a shotgun...

That would be a gun shell, dumbass..

This controller is an ACTUAL controller, it takes batteries..
Back to top Go down
Elite77777
Drifter
Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Check this out: http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/wii/articles/53324.aspx

It's like the other gun the zac posted, but it doesn't have a built in wii-remote. It's a 15 inch long shotgun the the wii-remote goes into, but it has a built in nunchuck. There are buttons on the outside of the gun, so the remote is completely inside the gun. It comes in red and black. Read the article for more info...

Imagine playing The Grinder or some other awesome FPS with you and some friends, and you all have the 2 wii remote guns from this thread. Epicness... I'm gonna blow my monies on one of each.
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 pm

well zac you could have just said what the shell gun was.

you know sometimes you can be retarded...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii crossfire gun *must look*   Wii crossfire gun *must look* Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii crossfire gun *must look*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No More Heroes Nation Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: