No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"No colors anymore I want them to turn black"

Go down 
+2
Admin
Mania
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mania
Otaku
Otaku
Mania

"No colors anymore I want them to turn black" Empty
PostSubject: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm

This site reminds me of a certain song...

...Gamelocks, could you change this background to white....the black seems a little too harsh... I know you were trying to capture the "style" of the game, but I stilll think white and black would look nicer...its just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm

lol I actually had the background white. Wait do you mean on the main site or the forum? If it's on the forums, I can't change it to white. If it's on the main site, I can but most people told me black looks better lol!
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 pm

haha rolling stones
Back to top Go down
http://nomoreheroesnatin.webs.com
Greenyz
Drifter
Drifter

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't like the colors on the site too much. It's way too bold and eye straining. Maybe use a red similar to this site. And instead of full on black a dark gray or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 pm

hmm though many people who arent members said they like the site and colors many of you here say it sucks. Idk what to do. You mean the main site right, not the forums?
Back to top Go down
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:17 pm

dark grey would be better

and welcome to the site qball
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:25 pm

ha welcome Qball glad you joined. 2 new members today!! Record!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Benj'
Drifter
Drifter
Benj'

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't like the look of the website personally, but I don't really care anyway..

Haha, see how my first post here ROCKS?
(Hey I like the smileys there's here)
cheers

Last edited by Benj' on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah the smilies are cool hehe.

Yeah its a premade layout so its gonna suck.... If i had the right software I could make an amazing template.
Back to top Go down
Mania
Otaku
Otaku
Mania

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:13 pm

hey interesting update Gamelocks. It looks nice. But could you make the red forum topics a lighter color so its easier to read?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "No colors anymore I want them to turn black"   "No colors anymore I want them to turn black" Empty

Back to top Go down

"No colors anymore I want them to turn black"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No More Heroes Nation Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: