No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think the world will be like in the new game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Retreadd
Beef Head
Beef Head

What do you think the world will be like in the new game? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the world will be like in the new game?   What do you think the world will be like in the new game? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am

I heard there wasnt much to do their and was wonderin how they could add to it I was think ing it'd be cool if they made missions in the actual world and not just mini games
Back to top Go down
Mania
Otaku
Otaku
Mania

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the world will be like in the new game?   What do you think the world will be like in the new game? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Hopefully, you'll be able to interact with people... in the original NMH, the inhabitants were so dull...even driving over them was no fun. There should be more shops and stores. Perhaps even an area where you could alter or mod your ride. There should also be areas where you could gather information about your next mission...instead of just getting phone calls. Finally...the physics engine in the open world area HAS to be improved...so riding around on a bike can be actually fun.
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the world will be like in the new game?   What do you think the world will be like in the new game? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm

yeah walking in and out of building would bring life to the city
Back to top Go down
http://nomoreheroesnatin.webs.com
Retreadd
Beef Head
Beef Head

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the world will be like in the new game?   What do you think the world will be like in the new game? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Spencer wrote:
yeah walking in and out of building would bring life to the city
i feel the same way about every game is like that, in fallout 3 there are huge buildings but there just filled with stone i wish all of them were explorable
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the world will be like in the new game?   What do you think the world will be like in the new game? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm hoping for some cool shops, actually meeting people, and like little quests. Hopefully GM gets this one right. But Suda 51 is a creative mastermind. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the world will be like in the new game?   What do you think the world will be like in the new game? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think the world will be like in the new game?
Page 1 of 1