No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 pm

title says it all heres the link:http://ps3.ign.com/dor/articles/1015007/gc-2009-ps3-slim-and-price-drop-announced/videos/gcom09_ps3slim_opening_081609.html
Back to top Go down
http://nomoreheroesnatin.webs.com
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

nice...umm. yeah. pretty cool. i wonder when that will hit shelves and replace current ps3 (nvm)

Last edited by QBall on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duh...looked at article)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Yeah looks amazing! I really want it big time. Hopefully its kinda cheap too like 50 bucks less than the old ps3.
Back to top Go down
https://nomoreheroesnation.forumotion.net
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 pm

$299 sept 1
Back to top Go down

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:57 am

I knew a PS3 Slim was coming the day Sony released the PS3. PSOne had a slim, PS2 had a slim, PS3 had a slim, so will PS4. That's why Sony is awesome. All of their initial consoles are massive. One way or another, they find a way to shrink it and eventually win big time.

I too want it badly, but I've heard there'll be a price INCREASE here in the UK which sucks so much...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 pm

ultanium wrote:
I knew a PS3 Slim was coming the day Sony released the PS3. PSOne had a slim, PS2 had a slim, PS3 had a slim, so will PS4. That's why Sony is awesome. All of their initial consoles are massive. One way or another, they find a way to shrink it and eventually win big time.

I too want it badly, but I've heard there'll be a price INCREASE here in the UK which sucks so much...
I thought it was for the 360? The price increase that is.

I think Sony should have it lower in every country because its going to sell a ton.
Back to top Go down
BigGumby
Assassin
Assassin
BigGumby

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Actually, seems as if Microsoft may counter this move, with an elite bundle, an xbox elite, wireless adapter, and Halo 3...
Back to top Go down
Mania
Otaku
Otaku
Mania

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 am

now all we need is a wii-slim. It would be a slimmer wii to reflect the millions of pounds people lost using wii-fit/sports. Bundled with that thing that goes on dying people's fingers too.
Back to top Go down
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:02 pm

a free walker thrown in with the purchase of every wii
Back to top Go down

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:
ultanium wrote:

I thought it was for the 360? The price increase that is.

I think Sony should have it lower in every country because its going to sell a ton.

All the consoles are seeing a price increase here... even the Wii. I think the PS3 is only a few quid cheaper. Not as big as the price cut you'd see in the US or other EU countries.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Damn sucks to be in Europe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!   PS3 SLIM UN BOXED! Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 SLIM UN BOXED!
Page 1 of 1