No More Heroes Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the un-official fansite for No More Heroes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruin A Wish

Go down 
+5
BigGumby
Spencer
Mania
Admin
qball
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Godzilly
Lovikov
Lovikov
Godzilly

Ruin A Wish - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Granted, but you gain so much of it nothing will ever feed your hungry-for-knowledge mind and you go crazy
I wish i could travel through time and space
Back to top Go down
Elite77777
Drifter
Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 pm

granted but you travel through time so much that you become trapped in it and then you will never die. You live for so long that you want to die, but you can't, so you go insane and end up becoming a mass murderer and go around the universe killing people/aliens. Because of this you are forever thrown into an intergalactic asylum where you must stay for all of eternity.

I wish my mouth didn't hurt because of my braces (or anything else for that matter)
Back to top Go down
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 am

granted but you break your leg while celebrating you have a mouth that is not causing you pain by jumping and tripping down the stairs. while your mother is pushing your wheelchair to the car, she trips on a pebble planted by me and in an attempt to stabilize or stop herself, thrusts her arms forward shoving you and your wheelchair toward the road. you go off the curb, your wheelchair tips and you fall face first onto the ground. then, while you are lying on the ground, you get run over by a smart car. (maybe not so "smart" after all)

i wish i had a lambo
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 pm

granted but you buy the wrong thing

i wish i had infanite money
Back to top Go down
http://nomoreheroesnatin.webs.com
Godzilly
Lovikov
Lovikov
Godzilly

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Granted,but they're millions and tons of pennies...and no one accepts them
I wish I had x-ray vision
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 am

granted but you cant see through walls and shirts.
i wish no one could ruin this wish Ruin A Wish - Page 5 494992 Ruin A Wish - Page 5 494992
Back to top Go down
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

granted. well, that was boring. nice going spencer

i wish people came up with better and more thought up wishes. obviously not too excessive or too long of posts though.

examples of crap-"I wish i had a lambo"-"granted but you buy the wrong thing" i did not wish to go and buy one i wished that i had one.
you did not grant my wish seeing as if i had bought the wrong thing i never would have received a lamborghini and therefore never would have had one

"I wish people would actually make wishes when I visited this thread." -"Granted but they don't" No wow spencer. good one.

"i wish i had snow leopard now (mac os)"
"granted but it was so shiny you poked it and it blew up and your house caught on fire"
ok that last one was kinda funny, although retarded
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 pm

granted, but the people find writing detailed wishes stupid, and start writing the old shit again, and since they do that, you get mad, buy some guns and run to the usa and start killing people.you manage to kill 50 people, until you're caught and have to go to jail, in which you have to spend your life in. 20 years later, the prison gets more high tech and allows inmates to use computers for at least 30 minutes every week, and when its your turn, you go on NMHN and go to this topic, only to see that there are 286 pages with these "non creative" wishes. that's when you get so mad, you punch the computer, breaking it. once the police calm you down, they end up giving you the death sentence. once the day arrives, you get hung, but the noose breaks, and you fall breaking both your legs. after spending 2 months in the hospital, you are finally released, and you go back to jail, only to be hung again. on your way up the steps, you trip and fall, smashing through the boards on the ground, and one of the pieces on the ground has a nail sticking up. and right as you fall, the nail going into your eye, and you're running around for 2 minutes with the nail in your eye, and police trying to grab you. you "die" later that day do to infection to the eye, and blood loss.
once they go to bury your body, there is no more room in the cemetery, so they just dump you body in a bucket and burn you, only to realize your not dead. you die a terrible death, by being burned, beaten, stepped on (trying to put the fire out) and you lost an eye.Ruin A Wish - Page 5 228

i wish i owned a lot of houses, so i could sell them and use the money to by porches.
Ruin A Wish - Page 5 Fing09
Back to top Go down
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

granted u own a lot of houses but then.. wait. what? PORCHES?!?!?! nvm.
ok so u have a lot of houses but that is because u stole money from a mafia guy who u tied up in an airplane stole from, and then shot the pilot and parachuted out of the plane. 3 months later, when u plan on selling the houses which have actually gone down in value since the time when u bought them, family members of the guy u killed, who are also mafia members, track u down and blind fold and take u away. then cut your leg off (which one? hmm. the left one) u start screaming but then, still blindfolded, are picked up by 4 guys. u hear this clanking sound then a loud rushing of wind when all of a sudden u are dropped by the guys who were holding u. u expect to hit the ground any second but to your surprise after 10 seconds u still have not hit the ground. as u think about it, u realize that u must have been in a plane or helicopter or something and they threw u out of it. by this time, the pain in your leg is almost unbearable. 30 seconds more of this falling and the pain in your leg for some reason is gone. u now fall for what seems to be an eternity where u just wait to hit the ground. u cry and scream and can almost not stand it. u now want to hit the ground to get it over with when all of a sudden, u here someone calling your name. (there is actually no one, u are just imagining it) and u hear them and start calling, yelling, screaming to them to help u. hope is restored when u finally hit the ground and die.

i wish i had my learners license now
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:05 pm

granted but you drop it down a sewer

i wish qball wouldnt mock me = (
Back to top Go down
qball
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
qball

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:11 am

what kind of wish is that?!? fine. granted but it is because u are dead. (i guess the massive posts are over now)

i wish i got more money for my birthday (its today)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin A Wish   Ruin A Wish - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruin A Wish
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No More Heroes Nation Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: